RBC Race for the Kids – Supporting Kids and Youth Around the World
RBC Race for the Kids started in New York as a single event in 2009 and grew to an exciting series of 17 charitable races taking place around the world, supporting kids and youth-focused causes. In total, the series has raised more than $55 million to date.
RBC is proud to support MSK Kids, the pediatric cancer program at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, to help advance their mission to make a difference in the lives of children with cancer.
On April 23rd, lace up your shoes and get ready to help us make a difference.
Join us for the RBC Race for the Kids on April 23, to run, walk, or attend the RBC picnic.
- Sheeba just donated $26.50
- Gift just donated $2,000
- Gift just donated $792.40
- Breandan Gibbons just donated $20.80
- Michael and Mary just donated $1,000
- Anonymous just donated $53
- Gift just donated $15,040
- Emily Staudt just donated $26.50
- Tejnain Singh just donated $75
- Steven Chen just donated $106
- Carmen Sabater just donated $104
- Shiraz Shaikh just donated $20.80
- Greg Arnone just donated $106
- Anonymous just donated $106
- Piera Gasparotto and Lino Morra just donated $208
- Global just donated $5,000
- Ouida Curry just donated $26.50
- Parakram just donated $260
- Luiz Lins just donated $106
- Megan Abate just donated $53
When and where does the race take place?
The 2023 RBC Race for the Kids is taking place on Sunday, April 23rd in Central Park near the bandshell area. The 4 mile race will start at 8:00 AM.
Can I make a donation, even if I don’t want to participate on Race Day?
Yes, you can make a donation here. Or in the top right corner, click on “Donate”, select one of our suggested donation amounts or choose your own amount.
If I want to attend the picnic but not run the race, do I still have to register?
Yes! You can register here or click “Register” at the top right corner of the page. When prompted select “Picnic Only.”
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance, and creating value for our clients and communities.
Our success comes from the 86,000+ employees who leverage their imaginations and insights to bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada’s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to our 17 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com.
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities. See how at rbc.com/community-social-impact.